- Instructors with over 20 years of riding and teaching experience.
- Individualized classes.
- Lessons can be instructed on the grounds of the ranch as well as on open trails beyond.
- 1,5 hour lesson
- English and Spanish spoken by the instructor
- Instructors have over 20 years of equestrian experience
- Helmets provided
- Calm, trained horses
- Suitable clothing: long pants, long sleeves, covered shoes
- Water bottle (refills available)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Personal medication
Private class : 1500 pesos
Semi-private class : 2000 pesos
Paid in advance by the month.
Private class : 2000 pesos
Semi-private class : 2800 pesos
- Visa, Mastercard and Paypal accepted
- Horseback Mexico is a small outfitter with limited horses and guides
- No refunds for cancelled riding tours
- Activities can be rescheduled if space is available
Mary Jane, Gabriel and their team specialize in individualized riding classes focused on complete equitation skills.
These begin with horse-handling, saddling, basic vaulting and of course riding. There is emphasis on the safe, independent riding of a horse in open country. Horsemanship skills reinforces responsibility and focus in children, and for adults, riding builds confidence and somatic balance. Equine therapy sessions for the developmentally challenged are also offered.