Mary Jane, Gabriel and their team specialize in individualized riding classes focused on complete equitation skills.
These begin with horse-handling, saddling, basic vaulting and of course riding. There is emphasis on the safe, independent riding of a horse in open country. Horsemanship skills reinforces responsibility and focus in children, and for adults, riding builds confidence and somatic balance. Equine therapy sessions for the developmentally challenged are also offered.
- What to bring
- Booking policy
- Book now!
- Instructors with over 20 years of riding and teaching experience
- Individualized classes
- Lessons can be instructed on the grounds of the ranch as well as on open trails beyond
- 1,5 hour lesson
- English and Spanish spoken by the instructor
- Instructors have over 20 years of equestrian experience
- Helmets provided
- Calm, trained horses
- Suitable clothing: long pants, long sleeves, covered shoes
- Water bottle (refills available)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Personal medication
2021 Resident's Rates
Private class : 750 pesos
Semi-private class : 1,250 pesos
Paid in advance by the month.
2021 Visitor's Rates
Private class : 1,500 pesos
Semi-private class : 2,000 pesos