Half Day Instructional Ride
Learn, Discover and Enjoy!
Aquire practical equitation instruction focused on the safe handling and riding of horses on trails and in open country. Learn essential skills in the confines of the ranch, then continue to hone them with real-life instruction in Oaxaca’s gorgeous countryside. The instruction emphasizes correct communication between rider and horse using posture, reins and voice commands.
- What to bring
- Booking policy
- Book now!
- Maximum of 3 riders with one instructor. Private rides available.
- Approximately 2 hours of riding with on-trail instruction.
- Depart from the city office 8:30 am. This is the suggested time, private rides can choose their start time.
- Return around 12:30 pm, about 4 hours from pick-up to drop-off.
- Approximately 2 hours of riding
- English and Spanish speaking instructor.
- Refreshments and snacks after the ride.
- Round trip transport from our office in Oaxaca’s historic city.
- Suitable clothing: long pants, long sleeves, covered shoes
- Water bottle (refills available)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Personal medication
2020 & 2021 Rates
1 rider: 2700 pesos per person
2-3 riders 2,200 pesos per person