Guided Nature Walks
Worldclass Hiking in Native Flora
Walk out from the ranch and hike into fascinating ecosystems with drop-dead gorgeous views. Every step of the trail is rich in biodiversity and geological wonder.
Guided nature experiences can be tailored for a gentle walk through the farmlands to a challenging hike on rugged trails. Everything is interesting; the sustainable traditional farming methods are inspiring and the preserved communal lands is uplifting in these times of unbridgeable native habit destruction.
Experiencing Oaxaca beyond the urban setting is key to understanding this fascinating region of Mexico.
- What to bring
- Booking policy
- Book now!
- Groups of minimum of 2 and max of 6 people with one guide. Private tours available.
- Approximately 2 hours of walking.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Water in reusable thermal flasks.
- Suitable clothing: long pants, long sleeves, covered shoes suggested.
- Water bottle (refills available)
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent
- Personal medication
1 walker: 1000 pesos
2-3 walkers: 750 pesos per person
4-5 walkers: 500 pesos per person
Notes: The best time to walk is in the morning or late afternoon. Supply available times and dates when inquiring about booking.
- Visa, Mastercard and Paypal accepted
- Horseback Mexico is a small outfitter with limited guides
- No refunds for cancelled riding tours
- Activities can be rescheduled if space is available